Monday, December 6, 2010

A Passion for Photography


            “I love having a camera. To me, I always envision I can never get this moment back. Our minds go, but hopefully we can bring back those memories in a snap shot.” –Amy Roloff

            My passion for photography started when I was young. I always wanted to grab the disposable cameras and snap away. As technology advanced I was introduced to a multitude of digital cameras. Quickly my family began to depend on me to photograph all events such as birthdays, holidays and more. Running parallel to my passion for photography was an obsession with photo editing programs. Through years of fun experimentation I was able to hone a skill that I may be able to turn from a hobby into a career. I want a job that I'm excited to pursue, and I know that behind the lens of a camera is exactly where I need to be to be happy.

[11/13/10 - From a photo shoot that I conducted with my cousin and her best friend]

            "I think photography is the career choice for me. I think I can honestly say I really do love it, like I have a riot with it. And I wanna improve and you know I think about it all the time and it's just awesome. Photography is just you and what you see and how you see." –Jeremy Roloff

No comments:

Post a Comment